Monday, July 25, 2011

What That Artistic Neuron Seeks.

I've been trying to reply to some of the comments that have been left on this blog but I am not being able to because Google just won't let me. I'll respond to them as soon as I am able to, but I wanted to thank everyone for leaving their comments. Thank you. The very reason why I started this blog was because I wanted to connect to other human beings and form connections that would transform me forever. This blog and this online existence has already given me more than most people can ask for by hiding behind the name of a Jedi Master.

I've found a couple of really good friends through this ID. I've found people I can talk to. People I have formed deep connections with. For everyone who has left a comment in this blog because a post here touched them, here is a big fat thank you. For everyone who has allowed me to touch their lives and become a friend through this online existence, here is an even bigger fatter thank you.

I've always seen myself as an artist. In the code I write, in everything I say, in everything I do and in everything I am, I crave art and the deal with art is that art thrives on intricate balance on external validation and intrinsic motivation. There is no dearth of Intrinsic motivation as far as my writing is concerned and every time I am down or low the Artistic Neuron I talked about, decides to peek it's head out of nowhere and starts fucking up with my head. Ahem... so.... anyways.... as I was saying..... I love the fact that the artistic neuron nudges me to write and then every time I move away from this blog and tell myself I will stop writing some stalker from somewhere shows up and drops a comment which pushes me to write even more.

Nothing in life happens as fast or as slow as we want it to happen. When I started this blog I was hoping that I will bump into a hundred REALLY interesting people and become close friends with them. I was hoping that I would overcome all of my fears using this blog as a tool and then I would grow as a human being. I've barely bumped into a couple of people so far but then funny thing about life is that as it unfolds you realize that what it has in store for you, is actually what you were really looking for. A comment here on this blog makes my day, a twitter response from someone I have touched through this blog makes me day, a SMS message from a friend that I bumped into through this blog is a validation that normal, sane, interesting, good human beings still exist on this planet.

Thank you for everything you stalkers! I REALLY LIKE every single one of you. Keep Stalking! Oh and yes, I WILL respond to those comments as soon as Google lets me.

No comments:

Post a Comment