Sunday, July 24, 2011

Blogging From A Blackberry

I've been thinking of doing this for sometime now. There is something pristine about being able to share your thoughts with the rest of the world exactly when these thoughts begin to crystallize in your head.

Right now for example, I can literally hear silence surround me as the bright orange sunlight falls on pink, green, yellow and white tiny buildings which stand like wise structures that have seen a lot of life around my home. There is something different and about this moment. Something that is quiet literally healing my mind.

The crows are shouting away to glory and the pigeons being the peaceful souls they are walking around as their necks move in the rhythmic motion of something that looks like a dance. There are two of them, standing right across a small gap for a few feet looking at me every now and then as I type this. They walk as friends, in the exact same speed as the other, the exact same rhythm as the other and yet they do it so effortlessly. I really like pigeons. They make you believe in so many different things that most people don't want you to believe in.

I know none of these thoughts or moments mean anything to anyone but then this writing is not for you stalker. #grins. This writing is for me from another point and space in time and a few other friends who care to listen.

I never thought that blogging from my phone would feel like this or that I would be able to open up more if I started blogging more frequently, but then, I am about to send this post live from my phone and heck, it does feel good.

Expect to see more of these posts. Now that I can post from anywhere and everywhere expect more of life to be transformed into words and get thrown your way.

Of course I know nobody cares about my thoughts and life, but then if you read this far, being the stalker that you are, you probably do care after all! So keep reading stalker. More posts coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment