Saturday, December 4, 2010

Yoda Gets Depressed Too On A Saturday Evening (4th December 2010).

Robert Scoble I remember had a cardinal rule of blogging. You do not blog when you are depressed or feeling low. The reason was that when you are depressed or feeling low you tend to produce shit. I tend to produce strange gibberish or dark humor.

Now if you are a normal human being (like all others who have an immense capacity to hurt and enjoy other people's suffering), you are probably going to ask me now why I am depressed, but you know what, I know that you know that I know that you do not care so I am going to save you the trouble and not answer that question. Instead I am going to bitch about an acquaintance from my college days who has been getting on my nerve. How is that for a blog post?

Nah! That makes absolutely no sense, primarily because I am not going to be able to name him (because I don't have the fucking balls to do that online) and even if I did name him and bitched about him, what does that make me? A Bitch? I guess.

So, change of plan. I'm not going to do that. I dropped the idea. I think I need to learn how the shut the fuck up when it comes to dealing with human beings outside of my direct family (they are nice enough to understand) because clearly my big mouth seems to be getting me into more trouble than anything else.  Oh and now do you see what happens when you try to write when you are depressed and feeling low? Bullshit like this flows effortlessly through your backside.

So learning how to shut up...

That' important. Really (as in Really, Really, Really) important. Actually you know what, shutting up in front of other human beings and venting it out on a blog post like this can actually pretty helpful. Because most of the time, the bitches who are getting on your nerves aren't exactly looking for your help or service to help them change or become better human beings.

I learnt this the really hard way. Actually, I learned this by getting punched in my belly, kicked in my balls and but face getting slapped really hard. I have learnt that the only response you can give someone who is telling you what a pathetic looser you have been your enter life is through you actions.

I have learnt that action usually takes a lot of time to materialize and by the time you are proven right you have lost the desire to be proven right. Most of the times it is not like "The Social Network" movie where you go about printing "I'm CEO... Bitch."  on your business cards.

You know what, that is exactly what I want to do right now to a lot of different people. Actually, I want to do it really bad. But here is the fucking tragic part, I'm not the CEO bitch (and by writing more of this I am running the risk of becoming the bitch) so I am going to shut the fuck up and end the post. And if  (this is just a fucking possibility) things work out in the future, I am sure, I will not feel like printing business cards like that. Or who knows, I actually might. Actually you know what, who cares!

I've been typing for the past few minutes. Before I started typing I was nearing the point where I would have thought of crying, but this is good. You know, what I did here was that I came online, I farted, I pooped, I produced some raw shit that you are reading right now. But you know what? I actually feel better. So much fucking better.

Back  to work now. 

Oh, and Thanks for reading my shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment